Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 15 - You Spin Me Round

Somebody hand me a gold flag to twirl around and some gold nail extensions thingers.... 



Oh yes, this is needed on a Monday morning at 5:50 am.  Yep, that is what time I woke up to Spin myself right round, baby, right round.

Although sadly I didn't have the rockin' purple kimono and fabulous 80's frizz hair...ok a little frizz, but it was not on purpose.  My spin, was actually on my spin bike.  Yes, I have a spin bike!  You may ask, "Leah, why on earth are you excited about having a spin bike in your hot humid garage?" Well, it is because I love spin [and because I have no room in our little house for the spin bike to live, so it is in the garage]! Don't worry, I have a fan pointed on me when I work out...no fainting in 90 degree heat for me!  Oh, and I ride it really freakin' early in the morning.  [5:50 is more like 4:30 on a Monday morning] 

Anywho, this is what my "gym" actually looks like.




Forgive me because my home gym, aka garage, was a mess due to my hubs and his bro brewing some beer this weekend. So, if you ignore that, you will see my fan, water bottle, towel, ipad, and baby monitor. You may ask, what kind of work outs do you do on your bike? Do you make them up? Nope, not that creative and, well, I am probably too lazy to do that.

My secret weapon, YOUTUBE!  It's even more useful than to just look up crazy 80's music videos! [which are now playing on loop in another browser window, love me some Safety Dance] Go to Youtube, type in spin class, and tons of FREE classes show up!  I love it.  Here is the one I did this am:



Perfect for Monday morning, no jumping, no running, just working hard on the bike.  And it is only 25 min.  PERFECT!

Here are my stats from it:

Calories burned: 257
Avg heart rate: 132 bpm
Time: 27 minutes

I'll take that for a Monday morning!

What is your favorite Monday workout?

No comments:

Post a Comment