Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 62: Week 9 Results…

My diet has consisted of 1200 calories [plus some exercise calories] for 9 weeks.
I have been getting up at 5:45 am 4-5 days a week to work out for 9 weeks.
I have been logging my food and exercise into My Fitness Pal for 9 weeks.
I have been writing this blog for 9 weeks.

My reasonable goal was to lose at least 1.5 pounds per week, 13.5 pounds.
My super awesome goal was to lose 2 pounds per week, 18 pounds.

Today, I am at a total weight loss of 17 pounds!!!

I just missed my super awesome goal by 1 pound, and blew past my reasonable goal.  Yay me!
Here is what my progress has and will looks like according to Model My Diet.  Isn’t that cool!? 

 
I am looking forward to June 15th [hopefully] when I can fit into all my old clothes and feel healthier and happier.  I’m almost halfway there! 
You can do it too!

XOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment